- The privacy of the users of our website is of great importance to us, and we make every effort to ensure its protection. These rules explain how we use your personal information.
Intellectual property rights
GMKA and licensors that provide content and programs for the GMKA Content (“GMKA Licensors”) are the owners of all right, title and interest in and to the GMKA Content including, without limitation, all modifications, updates and other derivative works thereof and all copyright and other intellectual property rights related thereto. Users shall not at any time dispute, challenge, or contest, directly or indirectly, GMKA’s or the GMKA Licensors’ right, title and interest in and to the GMKA Content, or assist or aid others to do so.
Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed and ways to navigate the site;
- Information about your e-mail address that you used to register on our website;
- Information you enter when creating a profile on our website – for example, your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, marital status, hobbies and interests, education and place of work;
- Information such as your name and email address that you provided when subscribing to our emails and / or newsletters;
- Information you have entered while using the services of our website;
- Information generated by the use of our website, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of its use;
- Information about any of your purchases, services used or transactions made through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information;
- Information you post on our site for publication on the Internet, including your username, profile picture, and the content of your publication;
- Information contained in any messages you send us by email or through our website, including the content of the message and the metadata;
- Any other personal information you send us. Before disclosing a third party’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and processing of that information in accordance with these policies.